Monday, November 3, 2008

Since Nolan will be two in two weeks I thought that I would write a few of my favorite things about him so I will never forget and he will know how much he is loved!



I love watching superwhy and Clipord the dog (clifford)

I love how excited you get about BUZZ LIGHTYEAR and WOODY

I love when you sing twinkle twinkle little star.

I love that you sing your abc's like this abcdefghIGOPEExyz.

I love that you know that the temple is Jesus House and want to go to church everyday

I love that you always want to say your prayers even if it is Heavenly Father food, Heavenly Father food......

I love that you are so Happy and love life.

I love how you sing Santa Clause coming to town.

I love that you took your stuffed puppy potty in the potty.

I love your sweet smile and how free you are with hugs and kisses

I love that when you say I love you it comes out I lovey

4 comments:

Julie Randall said...

I love when you say Hi Nana and Love you Nana. See you soon!

ChrisandLindsay said...

That's so cute! I can't believe he is almost 2 years old! Man time has gone by way too fast.

Patrick and Paige said...

That is so precious. I love Nolan too. What a sweet boy. I love all your Nolanisms. They are fun to read.love you and Happy Birthday "Breast Milk" We love you.

Patrick and Paige said...

I need your address!!!

I am sending out Christmas cards, please give me your address.

Patrick and Paige
18175 SW Division St.
Aloha, Or 97007

pandpmiller@gmail.com

Thank you