Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BABY #2 IS ON THE WAY!
My first doctors appointment is Dec. 12th! I think that I am almost 9 weeks and my due date should be somewhere around July 12th. Everything seems to be going well I am sick as ever and already on medication to stop throwing up. We are all so excited! We asked Nolan if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister, he said "um, I want a baby bruder grill." So I guess that he will be fine with both.

2 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

That is so funny. Sorry that you have been so sick. That sucks, but I guess it is a sacrifice. I am so excited for you. Are you going to find out the gender or keep it a secret?

ChrisandLindsay said...

Oh my gosh!! CONGRATS!!!! That sucks that you are sick though. I am very exicted for you guys. What do you want for your second one? A boy or a girl?? Well I hope that you start feeling better soon and good luck with everything! MISS YA!! :)