Crazy HUH!??? this weather is crazy but fun at the same time. Although I am very irritated with it at the moment because my side of the family will not be with us. they are stuck in utah till after christmas. Sad
Holy Cow!!!! Well I guess this means you'll get to have a white Christmas this year! How does Nolan like all that snow? We are in Arizona this year for Christmas, and I have to say that I am really not missing the snow in Rexburg AT ALL!!! Miss you guys tons!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
3 comments:
That's alot of snow. Miss you lots.
Crazy HUH!??? this weather is crazy but fun at the same time. Although I am very irritated with it at the moment because my side of the family will not be with us. they are stuck in utah till after christmas. Sad
Holy Cow!!!! Well I guess this means you'll get to have a white Christmas this year! How does Nolan like all that snow? We are in Arizona this year for Christmas, and I have to say that I am really not missing the snow in Rexburg AT ALL!!! Miss you guys tons!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Post a Comment