Adelyn is growing up way to fast!! This month has been one full of milestones for her. She started crawling, pulling her self up, eating lots of table food, sleeping through the night on more that one occasion, and started feeding herself! She love love loves NOLAN! They are best friends. Nolan is so excited that she is crawling and interacting more with him they have a tea party almost every afternoon and the like to go on their daily crawl all around the apartment. He is trying to teach her how to play tag but so far it is not working. Adelyn had a really nasty cold this month that seemed to last FOREVER! It had a lingering cough that was really starting to freak me out so I took her to the doctor 3 times when I was finally able to see her doctor she told me that she was wheezing really bad and had asthma, she was given an inhaler and we went home. Surprisingly she only had the inhaler about 6 times over the course of a week and the cough stopped and I haven't heard it since I was so excited. I love this little girl so much! I am loving dressing her up and painting her toenails. She gives the best kisses and always wants to snuggle. She loves stuffed animals and starts laughing and squealing every time she gets her little hands on one. I am loving this stage in her life right now I wish I could freeze it.
I almost forgot... She got her first tooth too! She is so proud of it and it is very cute, now we are working on her not biting me..we will see when she learns that. :)
3 comments:
Oh my heck, she is SOOO Cute and so big! I can't believe it. I also love her pretty blue eyes. I can't wait for our little guy to come :)
Oh my gosh she is SOOOO cute! I had to comment because wow, she is such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is so old already!!!
Jane had a nasty cough that lingered too, for like a month and a half. I went to the doctor and she prescribed an inhaler for Jane. It took a little longer than 6 times but it's gone. $75 and 2 months later!
She is just the cutest little girl. I can't believe that she is 7 months already.
Post a Comment