Friday, January 9, 2009

School!!!


So I Finlay did it. Over the last few years I have questioned what I want to do with my life. I tried attending BSU when I first got married but full time school and full time work and marige didn't get along all that well. I had to do something and at one point I wanted to stay with RMAV but the company wasn't doing well enough for me to stay. I toyed with the idea of going to real estate school and becoming an agent. I'm glad that didn't work out. I than thought about becoming a paramedic but with the stresses of full time work and a baby the training really didn't work. I got a job at Wells Fargo and fell in love with the financial industry and figured I could enjoy a career in banking. I now work for a credit union in Portland and with out a degree the pay stinks. But my life long dream has always been law enforcement. Upon moving here I discovered that the pay was good. I have been looking at schools. One was about 20k that I couldn't afford and others just didn't work with my work schedule. I finally found one that works for me. I am now attending The College of Legal Arts. In the one week I have attended I have learned Tons!

No comments: