Monday, January 12, 2009

Doctors Appointment #2

Today I went to the doctor and was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. The doctor said that it sounded strong I thought it was the cutest sound ever I can't wait to hold this baby in July. The doctor prescribed me a new medication called the morning sickness pill to take on the days I still feel sick it is a mixture of unisom and B6 and is supposed to help. I am starting to feel a little bit better but I lost 4 more pounds so she really needs me to start gaining weight now. February 16Th is the big appointment and we will find out if it is a boy or a girl. I think that it would be fun to hear predictions for a boy or a girl along with your favorite names and we will see who wins!

7 comments:

kandra said...

I vote.....boy :)

Because You Want To Know said...

I'm all for having one gender and then the other but I have a feeling it's a boy. Don't listen to me though because I was wrong about myself :) If you have a boy then Nolan and him will be best buds and always play with each other. That would be so cute! If you have a girl Nolan will dote over her and love her loads. Either is great but my vote is boy...

ChrisandLindsay said...

I vote you're having a girl. I'll have to get back to you on names though cause even when I was pregnant, I didn't have any girl names picked out! Good luck!!!!

Julie Randall said...

I'm not sure about the big brother loving the little sister thing. Remember Troy and Emily - Nick and Brenda. And the best bud thing...maybe a monkey is your best bet. Actually, Troy and Emily were best buddys and Nick and Brenda were best buddys. Nana will be happy with either one!! Wish I could be there. Love to all. Miss you

Emily Reed said...

I think your having one of each!

Patrick and Paige said...

I think it is going to be a GIRL!!!!!! mainly because I am hoping it will be. I know how much you want a girl too:)

Girl names...Brailee, Alohi, Kayla, Lily, Alina, Kieren, Cameron, Ashton. Quinlyn. Teagan, bronwyn.

Boy names...Andin, Cooper, Liam, Jayden, Owen, Drayden, Rylan, Asher, Finnegan.

That is a start. I have tons and tons more. These are just a few names I like.

(I know!!! I have really weird taste in names. you don't have to like them, just thought I would share and maybe spark something. I will share more when I get home and look at my Master List. ha ha. enjoy for now.)

glad to hear that you are feeling better. Love ya.

Weeksfamilia said...

Good luck with the morning sickness pill... it didn't do anything for me.
I guess my vote is for a girl but I think that knowing you want a girl has influenced that.

Names...

Maddison, Adalyn, Maura, Ella, Heather (hahaha j/k), I thinks that's it for girls. But I am not going to tell you my boy names because I want a boy next (whenever that is) and I don't want you to take any of them. :) Talk to you later!