Monday, February 16, 2009

Doctor's Apt #3

Today we found out that baby #2 is a GIRL! We are all so excited. As soon as the ultrasound tech told us Nolan started marching around the room saying "I knew it I knew it!" He is really excited for a baby squirrel (girl). Everything on the ultrasound looked normal and baby was very active. We are looking forward to seeing her in person in July!







9 comments:

Julie Randall said...

I was excited to hear my new grandchild was a squirrel. Now we will have 5 boys 4 girls and 1 squirrel. Nolan was so cute. He said "I saw it on TV" Love to you all. See you soon.

ChrisandLindsay said...

Oh YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. That's awesome what Nolan said, it cracked me up! haha Congrats!!! We miss you guys tons :)

kandra said...

Yay! We will be visiting in OR in July, maybe I will get to see your little one!

Because You Want To Know said...

Yippee yippee!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! A girl. She is going to be SO loved by Nolan! That's perfect.
Congrats!

Eric said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have a boy and a girl. We're so happy for you.

Patrick and Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. That is exciting. I am so glad Nolan was excited too. I love that he calls the bay squirrel. You should call her that while she is in your tummy. What a great story to share with her when she gets older. YAY!!!! A Sweet Little Girl!!!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy that you are having a girl!!! I now just can't wait for her to be here.

Ishtara said...

Hey Nick,

This is Whitney from work. I am very happy for your good news on your little girl. I sent you an email yesterday about the same time as Adam, and never got a response. I think it might have hit your junk mail. Drop me a line soon ok?

whisket14 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Seth and Jill Miley said...

I'm so excited for the new baby! I don't think I am going to be coming for the blessing. (Seth will be coming home around then.) But we are planning to come see you guys sometime when Seth gets back!

P.s. that bay countdown thing is kinda weird! LOL