Tuesday, June 23, 2009

37 weeks....

I can't believe that Adelyn could be born any day now. I went to the doctor on Monday and I was 2cm dilated! Maybe that is too much information but I AM SO EXCITED!! The doctor said that she thought that Adelyn could be born next week!! I know that it is probably wishful thinking since Nolan was 5 days late but I have my fingers crossed. Nick calls me "bird" because I am nesting like crazy!! I have been on a cleaning frenzy but hey the house looks good IF she is born next week. Nolan is very excited for her to come and stay in his room, I think that he will change his mind when she starts crying. He told Nick that he could share his Mommy with Adelyn but not his Daddy so we will see how that works out. We are very excited and feel very blessed to have a new baby in our family.

1 comment:

Because You Want To Know said...

Oh my goodness good luck! I hope she comes early too... I hear most 2nd babies do. My older nephew loves his little brother but when they were younger and the younger one would cry at night Ty would get so agitated and him and tell him to stop crying. Sometimes he would go into Angela's room and say, "Mom, brother is crying and isn't stopping!" Good luck Nolan :)