Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prayers..

Last night Nick got home from school EARLY.. before Nolan even went to bed so we were able to say family prayers this is how the prayer went... Heavenly Fadder thank you for today, blessed mommy come home, blessed daddy comed home, blessed NANA BUY ME A TRAIN... blessed papa. blessed grandma, blessed grompa, blessed my cousins AMEN!!!!!!! It was so funny we had a really hard time keeping it reverent. AHHH he is so cute we feel so blessed to have him and enjoy him more and more everyday.

* NANA if you felt prompted by that prayer he really wants a James I think that it is the red engine.

4 comments:

kandra said...

hahaha! I love that! how cute :)

Eric said...

That is so cute!

ChrisandLindsay said...

Haha That's awesome! Kids say the funniest things!!

Julie Randall said...

I feel somehow that I should buy Nolan a train! I must be in tune with the spirit.