Tuesday, July 7, 2009
39 weeks and counting......
I went to the doctor today thinking that she would induce me by the end of the week but I was wrong!!! She told me that there was nothing that would make it medically necessary for an induction until I was 41 weeks. We scheduled the induction date for July 19th at exactly one week overdue. She was optimistic that since I am 3cm and my cervix is softened that I would not make it that long. I am trying to be optimistic and hope that she will be born sometime this week but if not I am excited to see my little Adelyn in 12 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be there to see Adelyn and take Nolan to get a "James train" on July 30th. Unless you decide to come this way. Love to you all.
I hope you have her soon. It's the worst waiting until the end and then some, especially in the summer. By the way I love that name.
Post a Comment