I can't believe Adelyn is already one month old. Here are a few things that have happened this month. She had to go to the doctor a lot, her belly button was not healing properly and it had to be cauterized three times to make it better. She had a baby shower thrown for her by some of out friends and was given lots of cute outfits that will be great for the fall. She had a special visit from Nana and Papa and got to go to the beach and fair and get lots of hugs and kisses from Nana. She is becoming more alert and loves spending time with her daddy. She loves to lay on the floor with him and stare. She is learning how to handle Nolan.. he just loves her so much and wants her to "grow up and be 5 like him..." even though he is only two. We love her so much and feel very blessed to have her in our family.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I wish we could get over there to see you guys...we miss you!!!
I wish I was there to give her a big hug. I miss you all. Give the kids a kiss for me.
Happy One Month Birthday Adelyn!!! Love ya
She is so cute! I cant wait to see her in person. Me and Seth will plan a trip down there sometime. We miss you!
Adelyn is adorable and what a sweet name! I can't believe how big she already is. How is your little guy adjusting to having a little sister?
Post a Comment