.JPG)
.JPG)
Ok so I am still a little bit behind but.... Nick really wanted to do this mini triathlon this last August in Sherwood through the YMCA so he did. He started off doing a little swimming, then a 5 mile bike and a 3 mile run. He had been working out really hard at school so he was in great shape to do it. I am not really sure what his actual place was but I think overall he ended up somewhere in the top 15 he did a really good job and I was really proud of him. Nolan was wondering the whole time when Daddy was going to be done we waited on the sidewalk and watched for him, when he finally came Nolan finished the last stretch of the race with him. He was really proud and they were even nice enough to give Nolan a medal too. It was a lot of fun for Nick and he has decided that we should all do it next year I think we just might.
1 comment:
good job Nick, next year lets do it again.
Post a Comment