Such a cute family! Addie is getting SO big. I have to hold her tomorrow at church...I miss my girl!
Wow, that was soo cool! How did you guys do that? I can't believe how fast both Nolan and Adelyn are growing!! Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya next month :)
that was awesome. I am in tears sitting here. You have such a cute little family and I can't wait till Patrick and I have a little one:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such a cute family! Addie is getting SO big. I have to hold her tomorrow at church...I miss my girl!
Wow, that was soo cool! How did you guys do that? I can't believe how fast both Nolan and Adelyn are growing!! Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya next month :)
that was awesome. I am in tears sitting here. You have such a cute little family and I can't wait till Patrick and I have a little one:)
Post a Comment