Adelyn is so much fun. We are really starting to see her personality. She is very dramatic!!! I guess that is something that I will have to get used to with a girl. This month she started on fruits, and some veggies and rice cereal SHE LOVES FOOD!!! I had to start giving her formula one a day to try to increase her weight.. It worked! She went from 13.1lbs to 15.2 lbs in about 5 weeks so I decided that I would take her off the formula except the 2 days I work each week. She is such a joy and we feel so blessed to have her. Now if only we could get her to sleep through the night.....
Sunday, December 27, 2009
4 months!
Adelyn is so much fun. We are really starting to see her personality. She is very dramatic!!! I guess that is something that I will have to get used to with a girl. This month she started on fruits, and some veggies and rice cereal SHE LOVES FOOD!!! I had to start giving her formula one a day to try to increase her weight.. It worked! She went from 13.1lbs to 15.2 lbs in about 5 weeks so I decided that I would take her off the formula except the 2 days I work each week. She is such a joy and we feel so blessed to have her. Now if only we could get her to sleep through the night.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment