
Nick got his dream job as a correction's officer at the prison in Ontario. If you have ever been to Ontario, Oregon it is kind of ghetto. Not a lot there and not a place I would really want to raise my children so.. We opted to live in Caldwell, Idaho. It is about 30 miles from the prison and a pretty easy commute. Since we moved back to Idaho we could finally get out of apartments and rent a house. We really wanted to buy a house but because of the one year probation period with Nicks job that was put on hold until next summer. We are so excited to be in a house and have SPACE! The kids have their own bedrooms and they sleep so much better. We love out garage and having a yard. The back yard is trashed but we are hoping the plant seed this fall when in cools down. I am loving that I now have my dream job as a "stay-at-home mom" It has been so fun and very rewarding. Over all we are really happy here and are grateful for this HUGE blessing and answer to prayers in our lives.
2 comments:
i am so happy for you!!
Caldwell is a much nicer area. Ontario is where my inlaws lived for a while and it's really gone down the drain, you're right, for a small town in eastern Oregon it is ghetto.
Wes and his brothers lived in Caldwell for a while growing up. They loved it there. I have been there and it is a nice little town. Your place looks nice too. I am happy for you!!
Post a Comment