On July 12th Addie turned 1! I can hardly believe it. I was more sad when she turned one that I was with Nolan. She is such a doll. She walked a week after her first birthday. She was able to celebrate her Birthday with the Westover's and with her Nana, Papa, and Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. She got lots of cute things. Clothes, hair stuff, strollers, food, and a purse. She has started yelling at the top of her lungs if she wants something. It is really annoying so I have been teaching her sign language for food, more, and drink. It has helped a little bit but she still likes to scream. She moved into her very first house for her birthday which came with her own room and she LOVES it. She likes sitting on her floor and emptying out all of the toys from the toy box, and she loves STANDING in her doll house. She gives the best kisses and says thank you after. She says love you and LOVES giving hugs. She was cut off from the nursing and was not very happy about that either. She still tries to pull down my shirt at the store, church, just about anywhere. She has started to take a bottle now for the first time in her life which I am grateful for since that is the only thing that will keep her asleep all night. She is a good baby and I love her. It has been fun watching her grow into a little toddler but she will always be my baby.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
ONE YEAR!!!!!!!
On July 12th Addie turned 1! I can hardly believe it. I was more sad when she turned one that I was with Nolan. She is such a doll. She walked a week after her first birthday. She was able to celebrate her Birthday with the Westover's and with her Nana, Papa, and Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. She got lots of cute things. Clothes, hair stuff, strollers, food, and a purse. She has started yelling at the top of her lungs if she wants something. It is really annoying so I have been teaching her sign language for food, more, and drink. It has helped a little bit but she still likes to scream. She moved into her very first house for her birthday which came with her own room and she LOVES it. She likes sitting on her floor and emptying out all of the toys from the toy box, and she loves STANDING in her doll house. She gives the best kisses and says thank you after. She says love you and LOVES giving hugs. She was cut off from the nursing and was not very happy about that either. She still tries to pull down my shirt at the store, church, just about anywhere. She has started to take a bottle now for the first time in her life which I am grateful for since that is the only thing that will keep her asleep all night. She is a good baby and I love her. It has been fun watching her grow into a little toddler but she will always be my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment