Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nolan Turns 4!!!




I can't believe that my sweet Nolan turned 4 this year on November 14th I know I am very behind! Unfortunately our camera was broken and we got very few pictures. He had a good Birthday. He got Toy Story 3 from Grandma and Grandpa Harnsberger and a Toy story bowl with cookie cutters so we can make cookies together. He got a Project box from Nana and Papa and we got him some new clothes and a Jail that he can play with. He had a party with the Westover family and thought that was so cool! He even got to blow out the candles with Popsie!
I am so thankful that Nolan is a part of our family!
Here are somethings I love about Nolan:

He loves to say his prayers.
He gives good hugs.
He has a very tender heart and is very loving to others.
He LOVES his sister and looks out for her.
He LOVES Thomas the Train and Chuggington.
His best friend is Henry, his stuffed hippo.
He has and infectious laugh.
He loves to talk and hear stories.

I LOVE YOU NOLAN!!! I am so proud to be your mommy.

No comments: