I really can't believe that Adelyn is already 10 months! I feel like I just had her and now she is turning into a toddler. She is finally sleeping through the night and I am LOVING it. She says Momma, Dada, and uh oh. She learned how to give high fives and make popping sounds with her lips and making clicking noises with her tongue. She has her top two teeth now and one more on top. She took her first steps and is getting braver about walking everyday.
We went on a trip to Boise to see Nana and Papa and she HATED the car. I had to sit it the back with her and Nolan and hold her hand. She had a ton of fun in Boise. She got to go to the zoo, and monkey business go shopping at the mall and play with her new best friend her cousin Alissa.
She is the most loving baby. She loves to snuggle on your shoulder and pat your back. She loves to give lots of wet open mouth kisses and make the mwah sound after. She loves her daddy and loves to play with him.
Her favorite food is goldfish crackers, avocados, meat, and bananas. I love this baby, I wish she would stay like this forever but I know she won't I am trying to savor every minute with her. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment