I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged. Life can really be so crazy busy sometimes. Pictures will come later to Adelyns monthly post. Our computer got a virus last month and I am not sure where the were put.
A lot of things are looking up for the Randall's Nick went to an interview in Ontario last week for the Snake River Prison and was invited back for another interview on Monday I think he has the job since there are 8 openings and the invited 8 people back. I have mixed feelings. I love Oregon. and Ontario would not be my first choice to live but I know that the Lord has a plan for the Randall's and I need to accept that. If he is given an offer on Monday we will be moving in just a couple of weeks to Caldwell, Idaho. It will be good for us to not have our money stretched so tight every month and to be able to rent a house and have our own space. I am most looking forward to FINALLY being a stay at home mom. I will miss my family and friends here terribly but I have amazing family in Idaho and I know that every thing will work out.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment