I have decided that Adelyn is 100% Momma's girl. She wants me to hold her ALL the time. On the days I work she has a VERY hard time when I get home she cries until I hold her and feed her. She will usually end up in my bed ALL night. It is almost like she has to make up for lost time. She has two cute teeth and is working on the top two.
She had her 9 month check up and weighed 17lbs 3oz. Which is under weight for her height and the fact that she is SO active. The doctor has me feeding her whole yogurt and foods with full fat like sour cream, cream cheese, cheese, and butter to try to increase her weight.
She has started walking along the furniture and standing by herself for short periods of time. I know we are very close to walking she is ready.. she just seams too little.
I feel so blessed to have been given one of Heavenly Fathers most valiant spirits I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment