Adelyn is really starting to change this month. She is getting so strong and is very curious about what is going on around her. She is getting really good at holding her head up and always wants to stand up. She HATES tummy time and every time I try to get her to lay on her tummy she immediately will roll onto her back.. she thinks she is so smart. She started to grab onto toys and loves being read to. She enjoy spending time in her swing and her vibrating chair.Adelyn is starting to recognize familiar faces she loves to see her daddy when he comes home from his graveyard shifts in the early morning, she will smile and talk to him. I think that even though Nick asked the ultrasound tech 3 times if she was sure she was a girl that he is loving his little girl to pieces. We are noticing that Adelyn is real serious about her food and loves to eat ALL the time she is real dramatic if she doesn't get her way. I think that three months is my favorite with her so far I am loving to hear all her giggles and how curious she is about what it going on around her. I love her so much!
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture! She is so stinkin cute and I can't believe how big she is getting already :)
so cute. I love the picture. she is getting big so fast. it makes me sad.
Post a Comment