
This was the first year ever that we went to the pumpkin patch. We went to Sauvies Island with our good friend Alicia and her 2 little girls. It was so much fun! We got to go in a barn and see animals, go on a hay ride out to the patch to get our pumpkins and on a cow train ride. The cow train was the best part it was all these barrels that were painted like cows that you sat in and got driven all over the patch, Nolan loved that he got to go on a train ride, and Adelyn loved the bumpiness of the ride, it put her right to sleep. At the end we went to this market place where you could buy fresh produce from the farm I have to say it was the best corn I have had in a long time. I think that we will have to go to the pumpkin patch every year it was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment