Halloween was so much fun this year! Nolan was so into it and so excited. He wanted to be Thomas the train, so Nick and I made him a costume from a box. It took us about 10 hours to do but I think it turned out really good. Adelyn was the cutest pumpkin that I have ever seen, she really didn't have a clue what was going on but it was still fun dressing her all up.Me and my friends Alicia and Stephanie went to this really "cool" trunk or treat in St. Johns and decided to dress up from the 80"s we had a lot of fun raiding Stephanie's closet and found some great stuff.
For FHE one night we had my parents over to carve pumpkins and of course Nolan wanted a Thomas pumpkin I think that I did a pretty good job making that request come true. I love that little boy so much it was so fun to see him so excited and make memories with him.
1 comment:
You guys did a really good job with Thomas the Train, first with the great pumpkin carving and then with Nolan's costume. You guys have your work cut out for next yeart to try and top this year. Great Job!!!!
Post a Comment